The Sweets & Snacks Expo, hosted by the National Confectioners Association, is now accepting proposals for its 2018 Sweet Insights educational slate. As the confectionery and snack industries’ signature trade event, the Sweets & Snacks Expo (May 22-24, 2018 at Chicago’s McCormick Place) is seeking thought leaders who can provide unique insights, strategies and trends to Expo attendees.
The Sweets & Snacks Expo is seeking speakers for the following topics:
- E-commerce sales and shopper behavior CPG packaging, specifically new technologies
- Multi-cultural snacking behavior Innovative merchandising solutions
- The secrets of success with Lidl, Aldi and other emerging retailers
- Social marketing trends: What’s after the obvious?
- Seasonal collaboration best practices
- Channel perspective: winners and losers
- Balancing the wants and needs of the shopper at checkout
- Private label facts and myths
- Other topics relevant to confections, snacks, snacking and specialty products sales
All proposals are due no later than September 15, 2017. To submit a proposal, all potential speakers should visit SweetsandSnacks.com/call-for-speakers.