The Sweets & Snacks Expo is pleased to announce the category and retail thought leaders who will help attendees discover the “Multicultural Opportunity in Treats and Snacks” during an education session at the event. The panel will discuss the latest insights related to key demographic segments that are driving the candy and snack categories.
The panelists include a mix of confectionery, retail and demographic experts. The featured panelists are:
- Jim Dudlicek – Editorial Director, Progressive Grocer
- Jeff Hancock – Sales and Marketing Manager, Jewel-Osco
- Leslie Johnson – Assortment Manager – Snack, Wawa, Inc.
- Don Longo – Editorial Director, Convenience Store News
- Jaime Enrique Parra – Executive Director Multicultural/Hispanic Consulting, Winston Weber & Associates